Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mumford and Sons- Ghosts That We Knew



First of all, I would like to apologize for 2 things:
1) for the delay on mixtapes #20-16. They will be posted by tonight.
2) for not posting this song until today. "GHOSTS THAT WE KNEW" is very impressive piece of work.

It was released about a month ago, but since this blog is in its early stages I thought I would post this for everyone who hasn't heard it. I was just introduced to this song today and it has been on repeat all morning. So far I have posted a lot of hip hop, by no means is that the only genre I will be selecting music from. I will post from a variety of genres, from folk to electronic, to hip hop and alternative. Anything will powerful lyrics and a great sound, I will enjoy it. Mumford and Sons is a very unique band who focus on the listeners emotions and they tell a story. The song immediately grabs you and it wont let go. Mumford and Sons plan to finish recording their next album by the end of the year and I will keep you updated with the release date. Listen and download.


download:
http://hulkshare.com/3vdhn89z22zr

No comments:

Post a Comment