Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Upper West and Audiodax




I was introduced to Upper West earlier this week and I am very excited about the future these two guys could have. Doug Gleicher and Jesse Fink out of NYC could be the next big thing in the college rap game. The impressive lyricism from Doug matched by the outstanding production from Jesse really makes these guys a great combo. I have posted there latest track below, which will be on their debut mixtape WEST SIDE STORIES, along with some others. Enjoy!



Upper West- Rainfall



Upper West- What We Do



Upper West- I Won't Grow Up


Upper West- Dream Big feat. Skizzy Mars


Upper West- Run This Town

And......just for fun, I'll give you the most recent Audiodax track. I think that these two artists are very similar so here you go!




Audiodax- It Goes Cold


No comments:

Post a Comment