Sunday, December 11, 2011

T.M.A. a superior music blog presents: Fireside Cuts ( T.M.A. mix)




















The time is here! I've been at work all day and I am very proud to present my first tape: Fireside Cuts. A lot of thought went into this project. Winter is naturally a season where you have a little more time to relax and think. This tape is very personal to me. These are tracks that have meant a lot to me throughout my years, but interestingly enough, all of them have made an impact during this season. The goal of this site is to allow you, through music, to be taken to a place where you feel your best. It doesn't matter if you're in Southern California in the winter, like me, or on the east coast with snow all around you. Music can take you wherever you want to go. And the goal of this mix was to find a "winter feel" and I think I succeeded.  I think this will really show you guys how well-rounded this site will be in the future. From Sufjan Stevens to Kid Cudi, there is something for everyone. So sit back, relax, grab a cup of coffee, or whatever you like to drink, and enjoy Fireside Cuts.



Tracklist:

1. Joshua James- Winter Storm



2. Sufjan Stevens- Sister Winter



3. Mumford & Sons- Awake my Soul



4. Jimmy Eat World- 23



5. William Fitzsimmons- If You Would Come Back Home



6. Citizen Cope- Healing Hands



7. Death Cab for Cutie- A Lack of Color



8. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros- Home (RAC remix)



9. Bon Iver- Holocene (JJ-inc remix)


10. Rich Hil- Cant Stay Away


11. Mike Posner- Save Your Goodbye



12. Cam Meekins- Far Away



13. Eddy B & Tim Gunter- No Throne
 

14. Kid Cudi- Rain


15. Explosions In The Sky- Human Qualities

No comments:

Post a Comment