Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Robot Pirate Monkey- Colors in Disguise (Free Album)



Robot Pirate Monkey, the electronic group from Boulder, Colorado, came out with a free album and I knew this would be a nice little gift to apologize for the couple days I was absent. This is an album full of headbanging tracks. There is a perfect incorporation of dubstep into the music where it is not too overbearing. Everything just flows well and I really enjoyed listening to it all the way through. They gave this album away in hopes that you will support them in the future, so if anyone gets a chance give them a shoutout. I have listed a couple songs that I would listen to first if I were you.

MUST HEAR SONGS:
"Rio de Fuego"


"Hellevator"

"Front Range Feeling"

"Party Animal"


download:
http://hulkshare.com/co1hxxptqkva

No comments:

Post a Comment