Friday, December 2, 2011

ZAK Downtown- Downtown Delinquents (Mixtape)


 

Before today, I had heard of ZAK Downtown but never actually but the headphones on and listened to him. Thats exactly what I did with this mixtape and was very impressed. The NYC native's sound is something that I think will be included a lot in the party scene. The electronic beats are very well done, and I have to say the production was great. Headed by DJ Fresh District, the beats are very impressive. Listen to "clap your hands" and "bad man's world" to get a sense of the style of the production. Also, Hoodie Allen is featured on "Rock the Show".  I think this is a very good showing for ZAK and I have to say I really enjoyed the tape and I really like the direction that ZAK is going. Listen below and download the entire tape as well!





DOWNTOWN DELINQUENTS:


download:
http://hulkshare.com/xz76vbxm6uj3

No comments:

Post a Comment