Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ground Up- Romantic Comedy (MIXTAPE)

Yes, this is my first post here on T.M.A. and this mini mixtape really starts it off with a bang. Romantic Comedy is a way to thank their very loyal fans. The group's fan base has really grown after they released "The Get Down", which was a huge success. The 7 track mixtape is very well done and all I have to say is that these guys flow. I haven't run across another group that flows as well as they do together. The contrast between the voices is what makes this group great. Not to mention every beat they have ever made is sick. Heres the tracklist: 

























"Boulevard" is a great track. I heard this song about a week ago and knew the tape would be fresh."One Chance" is another chill song will some serious flow. "Yesterday" was another song that jumped out at me. Overall it was a great tape and I know we are all looking forward to more from this group.



ROMANTIC COMEDY: 





download:

No comments:

Post a Comment