Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top 25 Mixtapes: 25-21

I have developed the top 25 mixatpes in the music world today, in my opinion, and here are the #25-21 ranked tapes. I will continue to add 5 mixtapes to the list each day, so look out tomorrow for #20-16. Enjoy the first five, I know you will love them.

#25- Audiodax- The Annexation
   
download:
Audiodax- The Annexation (Mixtape)

#24- Hoodie Allen-Pep Rally


download:

#23- Eddy B & Tim Gunter- Dear North Carolina, Welcome Back

























download:

#22- Jody Duff- What the Duff

























download:

#21- Chip tha Ripper- The Cleveland Show                                     

download:

Well here they are. I will add top songs and reviews tomorrow. Everyone of these mixtapes is a must hear and they are classics in my mind. So enjoy...and look out for the reviews tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment