Thursday, December 22, 2011

TOP 25 Mixtapes: #15-11

I realize it has been quite a while since I updated the TOP 25, but it is almost complete. The list of my TOP 25 Mixtapes in recent history is done, now I just have to finish my posts. The list WILL be and up on the site by the end of tomorrow night. I am very excited to be almost finished and can't wait for you guys to see the rest of the list. Enjoy the next 5! ~ Smitty

15. Aer- The Reach


TOP SONGS:

"Somewhere I Been"
 

"Feel I Bring"


"Every Day"


download:
Aer- The Reach (Mixtape) 



14. Rockie Fresh- The Otherside


 

TOP SONGS:


"The Worth"


"Sofa King Cole"


"They Don't Understand Why"


"What's the Hurry"


"Otherside"


download:
Rockie Fresh- The Otherside (Mixtape)


13. Na Palm- Late at Night


 

TOP SONGS:


"Grown"


"Lonely Flight"


"Outta Here"


"This Could Be You"


download:
Na Palm- Late at Night (Mixtape)


12. Cam Meekins- Cam Meekins Day Off

 

TOP SONGS:


"Taken Off"


"Just Like You"


"Far Away"


"Fast Lane"


download:
Cam Meekins- Cam Meekins Day Off (Mixtape) 


11. Tayibb Ali- Eighteen


 

TOP SONGS:


"Kid Again"


"That Day"


"I Ain't Scared"


"Stop and Stare"


"Superman"


download:
Tayyib Ali- Eighteen (Mixtape)

No comments:

Post a Comment