Saturday, December 24, 2011

TOP 25 Mixtapes: #10-6

Merry Christmas everyone! Only 5 more to go and I promise you wont be disappointed with them. I have been pretty busy with the holidays and such but will do my best to get the TOP 5 up by tomorrow. Until then enjoy these and I hope everyone has a fun and safe Holiday. ~ Smitty


10. Los- The Crown Ain't Safe

 

TOP SONGS:


"Finally Here"


"Biggest Fan"


"Shine"


"Whats Good"


download:
Los- The Crown Ain't Safe (Mixtape) 


9. OnCue- Can't Wait


 

TOP SONGS:


"Running"


"Feel Tall"


"Don't Fall For That"


"Can't Wait"


download:
OnCue- Can't Wait (Mixtape) 


8. Mac Miller- K.I.D.S

 

TOP SONGS:


"Nikes On My Feet"


"Senior Skip Day"


"Paper Route"


"Knock, Knock"


"Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza"


download:
Mac Miller- K.I.D.S. (Mixtape) 


7. J. Cole- Friday Night Lights


 

TOP SONGS:


"Before I'm Gone"


"Blow Up"


"Higher"


"In The Morning"


download:
J. Cole- Friday Night Lights (Mixtape)


6. Ground Up- The Get Down


 

TOP SONGS:


"Bills"


"Downtown"


"No Thanks"


"Scars"


"Restless"


download:
Ground Up- The Get Down (Mixtape) 

No comments:

Post a Comment