Sunday, December 25, 2011

TOP 25 Mixtapes: # 5-1

Merry Christmas to everyone! The countdown to #1 is complete! But be on the lookout this list could change at anytime. But right now, these are the top 25 tapes according to T.M.A. I hope that you enjoyed the countdown and expect big things from T.M.A. in 2012! ~ Smitty


5. Logic- Young Sinatra


 

This guy will be one of the best rappers we have ever seen before it's all said and done. He has some god given talent that cannot be ignored. If you haven't already download this mixtape and listen to it all the way through. I have some top songs below but it is a tape where you can't afford to skip a song.

TOP SONGS:


"Shine On"


"All I Do"


"Mind of Logic"


"Are You Ready"


"Highs Lows"


download:
Logic- Young Sinatra (Mixtape) 


4. Kid Cudi- A Kid Named Cudi

 

This was the tape that introduced me to Kid Cudi and after that I was hooked. I don't necessarily advocate the direction he is going with WZRD, but this is the Cudi I love. Listen to the tape all the way through and be Taken Away. 


TOP SONGS:


"Down and Out"


"Man on the Moon (The Anthem)"


"The Prayer"


"Day n Nite"


"Cleveland is the Reason"


download:
Kid Cudi- A Kid Named Cudi 


3. Wiz Khalifa- Kush and OJ

 

By far my favorite Wiz Khalifa mixtape. Don't get me wrong, every mixtape that Wiz has made has been great, but this one really took his career to another level. I don't think I would be out of line in saying that this is one of the best mixtapes of all time. Every song is outstanding. My TOP songs are below.

TOP SONGS:


"Mezmorized"


"We're Done"


"The Statement"


"The Kid Frankie"


"In the Cut"


download:
Wiz Khalifa- Kush and OJ (Mixtape) 


2. Lil Wayne- No Ceilings 

 

This tape secured Wayne's spot at the top of the rap world. He turned other popular songs into his own songs. He made them more memorable then they ever could have been. That is the sign of an amazing artist. This will no doubt go down as one of the best mixtapes of all time.

TOP SONGS:


"I Got No Ceilings"


"Run This Town"


"Single"


"Swag Surf"


"Wasted"


download:
Lil Wayne- No Ceilings (Mixtape) 


1. The Dean's List- The Drive In


 

I know. This might be a little bit controversial. But this is no doubt the best mixtape I have ever heard. And these guys are 20. Only good things to come from the boys from Boston. Dont skip a song on this tape, you will regret it. "All Systems Go" ft. On Cue is probably my favorite song of 2011. Check out The Dean's List in the Artist Review section for more infor, including a review along with their singles. Enjoy the tape.

TOP SONGS:


"Burn it All"


"The People"


"The Dream"


"All Systems Go"


"Dear Professor"


download:
The Dean's List- The Drive In (Mixtape)

No comments:

Post a Comment